General Purpose of Job:
The Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) provides the guidance and leadership necessary for the Driscoll Health System to manage the risks to the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the organization's intellectual property, information systems and technology assets. The CISO is responsible for establishing and maintaining the enterprise vision, strategy, and program to ensure information assets and technologies are adequately protected, and regulatory requirements satisfied.
Highly visible and key position within the organization reporting to the Chief Information Officer. Individual would manage and build a strategic and comprehensive security program and implement and maintain policies that enable effective security practices. Perform and oversee periodic information security risk assessments. Conduct on-going security monitoring, oversee, develop and deliver ongoing security training to the work force.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher (Advanced degree preferred) with a major in computer science, information technology, business, or related disciplines
- One or more Certification required:
- Certified Information Security Systems Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
- 5 + years of experience in security, privacy, and risk management, with 2+ years in leadership role
Apply on company website