DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Case Management Manager? At Eastside Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Eastside Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Case Management Manager for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!Job Summary:
- You will report to the Case Management Director and be responsible for promoting patient-centered care by coordinating all aspects of hospital based case management for his/her assigned area of responsibility in alignment with the goals of the Case Management Department.
- Your role is accountable for the overall day-to-day oversight and management of the case management program including coordination, supervision, and administrative oversight of the case management team.
- Your role will functions as an expert clinical practitioner, case management subject-matter expert, resource, advisor and leader for the members of the case management team. Supervises and monitors professional and support staff and ensures that effective care coordination and case management practices are consistent with hospital policies, and applicable regulations and guidelines.
- You will monitor quality of the interactions, documentation and assessments of the case management staff.
- You will coordinate activities that promote quality outcomes and patient throughput while supporting a balance of optimal care and appropriate resource utilization.
Eastside Medical Center is a 310 bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 1,200 employees and 500 affiliated physicians and 400 volunteers who are committed to providing the community with a healthcare system of excellence. The hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Eastside Medical Center has been a leader for 39 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, neurosurgery, orthopedics, women's services, neurosciences, oncology, cardiology and behavioral health.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Case Management Manager opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- RN with current state licensure, BSN preferred.
- Three years of clinical, hospital nursing experience required.
- Three to five years previous case management experience required.
- One to two years supervisory experience preferred.
- Currently certified as InterQual CER or IQCI – preferred.
- Case Management certification desirable.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website