DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Eastside Medical Center – Snellville, GA Emergency Department Eastside is a 310 bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 1,200 employees and 450 affiliated physicians. The hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Eastside Medical Center has been a leader for 31 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, women's services, neurosciences, oncology, cardiology and behavioral health.
Our employees come first. We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met. Choose the medical, dental, and vision package that best suits you. Look after your loved ones while still getting paid with our Paid Family Leave. Plan for your future with our matching 401k or opt-in for several other benefits including tuition assistance, student loan repayment, family and medical flex spending accounts, life insurance, and identity theft protection. Eastside Medical Center is currently looking for RN's to join our South Campus -Emergency Department.
Our NEW South Campus is a 11-bed full service Emergency Department located at 2160 Fountain Drive in Snellville. Now open to complement the already existing 45-bed emergency department at Eastside Medical Center's main campus at 1700 Medical Way in Snellville.
Our South Campus Emergency Department serves families in communities near Snellville, Loganville, Grayson, Lilburn, and Stone Mountain, Georgia.
NOW is the time to apply online.
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Promotes customer service initiatives along with Eastside Medical Center's Service Values.
- Documents all patient care.
- Utilizes Nursing Process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Promotes compliance with National Patient Safety Goals.
- Current Georgia RN license
- 1 year ED experience as a R.N preferred
- ACLS – American Heart Association – required (Adult Emergency RN only)
- BLS – American Heart Association – required
- PALS – American Heart Association – required within 60 days of hire or transfer
- Crisis Prevention required within 60 days of hire or transfer
- 5-Level Triage Training required upon hire or within 60 days of transfer
- ENPC Course preferred
- ASLS preferred
- CEN preferred
- PUC: CPEN preferred
- Good communication skills
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website