SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Eastside Medical Center
Microbiology Medical Technologist
Shift Details: PRN/As Needed
Eastside Medical Center is a 310-bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 1,200 employees and 450 affiliated physicians. The hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Eastside has been a leader for 31 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, women's services, neurosciences, oncology, cardiology and behavioral health.
Eastside is seeking a Medical Technologist. Apply Online Today to join this great Laboratory Team!Job Summary
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of population served.
- Processes specimens, assuring specimens are reviewed before analysis, have proper identification, and meet criteria for testing.
- Performs test(s) on patient specimens, evaluates test results, and reports/enters/ verifies test results.
- Demonstrates critical analysis skills regarding appropriateness of test results.
- Troubleshoots all instruments.
- Understands documentation requirements for Quality Control and Performance Improvement.
- Performs data analysis relating to Microbiology.
- College degree from NAACLS approved school of medical technology.
- ASCP, CLS, NCA, AMT, HEW certification or meets requirements of GDHR for MT required
- New graduate - certification for Medical Technologist must be completed within 18 months of completing an accredited medical technology program.
- One (1) year experience in clinical laboratory preferred.
- Hospital experience preferred.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website