JOB PURPOSE:The Cash Management Administrator will assist in overseeing and managing the daily cash/treasury operations on behalf of the Schools, Foundations, and CSUSA. Additionally, the position will serve as a treasury resource to internal/external customers while supporting the Dept. Manager and VP. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor Cash Receipts & Disbursement Activity of School Accounts
- Understand the Monthly Cash Patterns and Identify any Unusual Transactions
- Perform Banking Transfers for School and Corporate Accts
- Prepare Monthly Debt Service and Rental Payments
- Manage Electronic Deposit Services for School Accounts
- Assist Staff Accountants with Monthly Reconciliations Inquires
- Prepare and Coordinate Banking Documents for Electronic Filing
- Complete Annual QPD Filings with Banks and State Offices
- Provide overall support to Dept. Manager and VP
- Special Projects as Assigned
- Provide Excellent Customer Service Both Internally and Externally
**MAY PERFORM OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED**
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Knowledge of all pertinent finance and treasury principles
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision as well as in a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to review, analyze and correct large amounts of data
- Strong analytical skills and a thorough knowledge of finance and treasury concepts and practices.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.
- Determine proper course of action to resolve escalated customer requests
While performing the responsibilities of this position, the work environment characteristics listed below are representative of the environment the employee will encounter:
- Usual office working conditions.
- No physical exertion required.
- Travel within or outside of state.
- Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force as frequently as needed to move objects.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Salary and benefits shall be paid consistent with CSUSA salary and benefit policy. Length of the work year and hours of employment shall be those established by Charter Schools USA.
FLSA OVERTIME CATEGORY
Job is exempt from the overtime provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Performance will be evaluated in accordance with Charter Schools USA's policy.
The Charter Schools USA Human Resources Department retains the sole right and discretion to make changes to this job description. Any employee making changes unauthorized by Human Resources Department will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Min 3-5 years of working in Financial Services/Accounting/Banking environments
- Prior Cash Flow Reporting and Reconciliation of Multiple Accounts
- Experienced in Online Banking Software, Electronic Transfers & Financial Reporting System
- Ability to Effective Communicate with & Support all Levels within the Organization
- Proper execution of Financial Agreements, Bank Documents and other Legal Agreements
- Excellent MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint Skills
- Professional Appearance and Presentation Skills
- Commitment to CSUSA Company Values and Mission
Apply on company website