To support EduServe's Finance department and support multi-company budgeting, forecasting and financial management requirements. The Senior Financial Reporting Analyst will perform professional level work in analyzing budgetary/forecast data, budgetary/forecast requests, and maintaining financial systems. The position reports to and provides support for the Director/Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis and provides support to the Senior Vice President of Finance and the Chief Financial Officer.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs duties and responsibilities that commensurate with assigned functional area within a department(s) which may include, but are not limited to, any combination of the following tasks:
- Responsible for creating, modifying, and maintaining all reporting deliverables in Adaptive Planning.
- Performs ad-hoc analysis and reports.
- Provides support on maintenance of system chart of accounts including modifying, deleting, or adding accounts based on system activity or Accounting adjustments.
- Develops and maintains budget monitoring models and reports.
- Assists System Administrator with executing the connector and/or manual updates.
- Hierarchy maintenance of system content, sheets and/or levels.
- Demonstrates Leadership Qualities.
- Has a strong desire to progress into management level positions.
- Willingness and ability to take lead on special projects; assists with special studies that require data compilation; analyzes and interprets information in oral and written presentations.
- Shows initiative in developing and improving current processes.
- Develops and builds financial models, reports and/or processes to advance departmental objectives.
- Provide guidance and support to junior staff members.
- Works under moderate supervision and within standard operating procedures.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities but may lead and direct daily operational work of other analysts.
**MAY PERFORM OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED**
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required personnel so classified.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Adaptive Planning and/or NetSuite experience a plus.
- Significant experience with databases and spreadsheet programs and use of financial or accounting information systems. Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- In-depth knowledge of budgeting, forecasting, and accounting. Including Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flows and interplay between the three.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of business organization and management.
- Knowledge of the organization and functions of a business operation with emphasis on departments to which assigned.
- Ability to research, analyze, and evaluate proposed programs and expenditures.
- Ability to work with large amounts of data, interpret financial records, detect errors, and prepare financial reports.
- Ability to express ideas effectively orally and in writing.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with other employees.
- Graduation from an accredited four-year (4) college or university with a degree in business, finance, or accounting.
- MBA or master's in accounting strongly preferred.
- Five or more years of professional related experience in budgeting or accounting or any equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
While performing the responsibilities of this position, the work environment characteristics listed below are representative of the environment the employee will encounter:
- Usual office working conditions.
- No physical exertion required.
- Travel within or outside of state.
- Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force as frequently as needed to move objects.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Salary and benefits shall be paid consistent with EduServe's salary and benefit policy. Length of the work year and hours of employment shall be those established by EduServe.
FLSA OVERTIME CATEGORY
Job is exempt from the overtime provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Performance will be evaluated in accordance with EduServe's policy.
The EduServe's Human Resources Department retains the sole right and discretion to make changes to this job description. Any employee making changes unauthorized by Human Resources Department will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Apply on company website