Einstein Healthcare Network seeks an innovative leader to serve as the Associate Program Director for a Internal Medicine Program at Einstein Medical Center Montgomery.
Einstein Medical Center Montgomery is the first completely new medical center to be built in the southeastern Pennsylvania region, including the city of Philadelphia, in at least a decade, opening in 2012. Einstein Medical Center Montgomeryprovides many new healthcare services and resources previously unavailable in the area including advanced medical and surgical care, diagnostic testing services, a neonatal intensive care unit, and 24 hour emergency care. Located on 87 acres along Germantown Pike in East Norriton, PA, Einstein Medical Center Montgomery brings the exceptional experience of Einstein Healthcare Network to residents of central Montgomery County. Einstein Healthcare Network promotes wellness. Einstein campuses are Tobacco and Smoke Free.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Designing a new Internal Medicine Program, planning for 16-16-16 program structure
- Curriculum development, overseeing education and clinical care in all program related patient care areas
- Maintain current knowledge of and compliance with ACGME Institutional and Program Requirements
- Participate in GME Committee, subcommittees and task forces (including program representation at all GMEC meetings), and Internal Review panels as requested
If you possess the following qualifications, please apply immediately:
- MD or DO from an accredited program, completion of an approved residency
- Board Certification by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Current medical licensure and appropriate medical staff appointment
- Minimum of five years of participation as an active faculty member in an ACGME accredited internal medicine residency program and at least three years of graduate medical education administrative experience prior to the appointment
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
For confidential consideration, please forward curriculum vitae toKim Hannan, Physician Recruiter at HannanKi@einstein.edue.
Einstein Healthcare Network seeks an innovative leader to serve as the Associate Program Director for a Internal Medicine Progr...
Apply on company website