Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!
Elekta's growing software development engineering team has opportunities on our team in development and testing of new and existing products. Our product teams thrive in a scaled, agile environment. Architects, product owners, designers and developers collaborate closely to rethink and re-imagine. We need your expertise to create software that is simple, elegant and easy to use. We want to make sure that physicians spend their time fighting cancer, not software.
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401k, paid Vacation and Holiday
- A wealth of additional benefits including Wellness Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Account
- Opportunity to work in the cutting edge in medical advancement
- Close knit company culture
- Upward mobility
If you are a highly motivated individual who would like to become a part of a company that thrives on innovation and is dedicated to fighting serious disease, we would like to hear from you!
- Contribute to design decisions and discussions with project teams. Translate user requirements to software requirements
- Implement software applications including design, unit testing and validation
- Ensure software quality standards are met through documentation, risk analysis and testing support
- Develop within Agile philosophy and Scrum methodology
- Interface with customers and vendors as necessary during the product development cycle; support field services on complex technical issues
- Participate in activities for improving engineering practices, tools, infrastructure and other quality system processes and deliverables
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Employees must be able to read, speak, write and comprehend the English language.
- Whiz developer with two years of application development experience using technologies like NET(C#), C++, WPF, SOAP/REST, WCF, Java
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or related field of study
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail with a strong focus on quality
- Work effectively in a team-oriented environment
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic
Apply on company website