Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!
The Software Training Specialist is responsible to the Head of Technical Training Development for collaborative input and execution of the analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation (ADDIE) relating to technical software training content for internal audiences around current and new Elekta software products, predominantly in the realm of Oncology Informatics. This specifically also includes delivering technical software learning content to global internal audiences through a variety of different methods which include classroom instruction and virtual classroom.
- Deliver existing and new technical software training to global internal audiences.
- Initiate, design, develop, and maintain internal training materials for internal training opportunities relating to technical software training around current and new Elekta software products, predominantly in the realm of Oncology Informatics
- Pioneer new learning technologies and methodologies to ensure efficient design, development and implementation of learning activities.
- Assist with creation of new, blended learning opportunities which encompass classroom training, multi-media-based distance learning and the use of Elekta's Virtual Classroom software (Adobe Connect) to deliver remote learning activities
- Solid and demonstrable understanding of technical aspects around the use, deployment and supporting of Elekta's OIS or TPS software products with a minimum of 3+ year's experience in an OIS Support, Upgrade or Installation position OR proven and demonstrable knowledge comparable to this requirement
- Proven ability to break down complex technical issues
- Generalist knowledge of enterprise architecture – familiarity with basic network setup, Microsoft Workstation and Server Operating Systems
- Experience with Citrix and other virtualization products preferred
- Knowledge of MOSAIQ technical aspects to installation level or similar
- Experience in delivering knowledge to others, preferably in a classroom setting
- Good communicator and presenter who would like to increase and hone delivery skills
- Willing to develop and explore skills with photo and video editing tools, as well as eLearning development using Adobe Captivate / Camtasia or similar
- Passion for learning, the passing on and packaging up of information, exploring new tools and delivery methods, pushing boundaries
- Participation in presentation skills workshops, preferred
- Ability to work in a team is crucial
- Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiating skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Availability for overnight travel domestic and international
Apply on company website