Hospital-employed full-time opportunity is now available for a Board Certified/Eligible Neurologist at Ellis Medicine, an advanced Upstate New York community hospital. Fellowship experience encouraged, but not required.
Ellis Medicine offers comprehensive care for neurological conditions including stroke, epilepsy, back pain, brain tumors, dementia and movement disorders, delivered through our inpatient and outpatient Neuroscience Center at Ellis Hospital and in our new satellite office in Clifton Park, NY. Our neuroscience specialists including a full-time physiatrist are able to further enhance their team approach that has become a national model for the care of brain, spine and nerve disorders.
Ellis is a New York State designated Primary Stroke Center and is nationally recognized for outstanding stroke care. For five consecutive years, Ellis has received the Gold/Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award from the American Stroke Association for the quick response and high quality of care provided to stroke patients.
- Dedicated Neurology Intensive Care Unit and inpatient unit with 24/7 Neuroscience PA support
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient work (Inpatient week 1:5)
- On call schedule is 1:7 (2 Private practice Neurologists share call schedule)
- Competitive Salary with board certification
- Production incentive bonus
- Malpractice (Occurrence) Insurance
- Medical, Dental, Life, Disability Insurance Plans
- CME Stipend
- 403(b) TSA & 457 qualified deferred compensation plan retirement programs
About Ellis Medicines Neurosciences program:
- Employment with 4 Neurologists, 2 Neurosurgeons, 1 Physiatrist
- 438 inpatient beds Not-for-Profit Community Hospital
- EEG, EMG, CUS, VNG services available
- Inpatient Video-EEG monitoring available
- Teaching family practice residents from the Ellis Family Medicine program
- Medium-sized city with suburban surroundings
- Pleasant environment
- Numerous Recreational, Educational, Cultural Opportunities
- Central location to NYC, Boston, Montreal
- Near Saratoga Springs, Lake George, Vermont skiing, Adirondack Park
- Affordable housing, excellent schools
Hospital-employed full-time opportunity is now available for a Board Certified/Eligible Neurologist at Ellis Medicine, an advanced Upstate New York...
Apply on company website