POSITION SUMMARY: The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the supervision and coordination of clinical documentation, service provision and monitoring of program client cases, specifically for children with Autism. Additional responsibilities include supervision and evaluation of direct service staff and performing other related administrative and clinical functions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides clinical supervision to direct care staff, therapists and interns.
- Manages the administration, supervision, recruitment and hiring of necessary program staff
- Provides performance evaluations for direct reports
- Reviews, monitors and ensures timely completion of all required documents from program staff.
- Maintains strong, productive relationships with all funding sources including managed care organizations and school districts.
- Prepares for regulatory audits and performance reviews.
- Oversees programmatic and administrative issues, including client admissions, staff assignments, service modifications, program planning, program development, regulations, etc.
- Maintains current knowledge of community resources to advise direct reports and families.
- Acts as liaison to families when they want to issue complaints or suggestions regarding the services that are being provided
- Works collaboratively with case managers, parent partner and/or support staff for effective program operations
- Has familiarity with and conducts business in such a way that reflects the mission, vision and values of the organization
- Maintains individual caseload and performs all related duties, if applicable
- Responsible for developing and maintaining an outcomes report which would include performance indicators and quality assurance measures
- Develops and provides training for clinical staff, when applicable
- Perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) ,crisis intervention and medication administration using agency-trained protocols
- Performs other duties as assigned
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Director, Autism Services
DIRECT REPORTS: Behavioral Health Support Staff, Behavioral Health Aides, Therapeutic Program Case Manager
CONTACTS: Individuals served and their families, general public, funding sources, program evaluation personnel, related professional agencies/social service agencies, community mental health centers and hospitals, Elwyn staff, advocacy groups, employers, health maintenance organizations and community resource liaisons
- Master's Degree in Clinical Psychology, Social Work or related field
- Three years' experience in the field of Mental Health
- BCBA certification preferred with training in functional behavioral assessments, ABA protocols and Behavioral interventions for children with autism
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Clinical Licensure preferred (LSW, LCSW, LPC, BSL)
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Must be able to perform CPR using agency-trained protocols
- Must possess excellent customer interaction, collaboration, presentation, and written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated intermediate experience with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint; Access, Publisher and report-writer experience preferred
- Must have current, valid driver's license in state of residence, 3 years driving experience, and acceptable driving record
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ENVIRONMENTAL PROFILE: See Physical Demands Checklist below which represents the general physical demands and environment conditions to which the employee holding this position must meet, in addition to the duties and responsibilities listed above, to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Elwyn will engage otherwise qualified candidates for this position whose disabilities may require reasonable accommodations to enable an individual to perform the essential functions.
Elwyn is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law." #mon #ca #zr1
Apply on company website