ARCH of Lehigh Valley is an inviting, user-friendly center that provides comprehensive services to individuals and families touched by autism. Our professional staff are trained in Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD). We promote and support the success of each individual in a therapeutic learning environment. In addition to meeting ADA standards, our state-of-the-art facility incorporates specially designed lighting and sensory features. Our resources are designed to help each person achieve their full potential. The ARCH of Lehigh Valley works in collaboration with individuals on the spectrum, families, county representatives, providers, experts in the field and other stakeholders to coordinate a continuum of services for individuals whose lives are touched by autism. The Mission of the ARCH of Lehigh Valley is to provide a safe, therapeutic and educational environment for people with autism -- regardless of age or ability -- and their families. The mission is accomplished by offering a range of clinical and community supports, resources and educational materials and training. These services will take place in an inviting and user-friendly service center, through a network of providers who are trained in Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD).
Do you enjoy making an impact on other people's lives? In the Behavior Specialist Consultant position you will play a key part of fulfilling our mission to make a real difference in the lives of our clients. We invite you to bring your exceptional skills and experiences to the Elwyn Lehigh Valley in this extremely rewarding role. In the role of Behavior Specialist Consultant you will:
- Provide assessment, program design, and consultation to children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and their families.
- Work with members of the team to design and direct a behavior modification plan that will meet the needs of the child and family.
- Provide supervision and direction for TSS and Mobile Therapist.
- Facilitate collaboration and communication across settings/providers.
Essential Job Requirements for the Behavior Specialist Consultant are:
- Commitment and dedication to Elwyn's mission and core values.
- Compassion for and desire to work with people with developmental disabilities.
- Ability to communicate successfully with clients, vendors, and team members.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, possess written and verbal skills for effective communication.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Minimum of one year experience working directly with special needs children or adolescents in the mental health system, including crisis intervention training is required.
- Experience working with children/adolescents with Autism is required.
- Master's Degree with training in education, social work, counseling, juvenile justice, or other health-related discipline. Licensed BSC or license eligible.
- Driver's License is required with a safe driving record.
Elwyn is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
#mon #ca #zr1
Apply on company website