Are you Licensed Psychiatric Technician or Registered Behavioral Technician who has a heart for individuals with developmental disabilities? If so, Elwyn California has a position for you!
Position: Licensed Psychiatric Technician or Registered Behavioral Technician
Status: Part-Time (32 hours)
Schedule: Friday-Monday | Shift: NOC (1030PM-630AM)
Location: Santa Rosa, Ca
Elwyn California is currently seeking a Licensed Psychiatric Technician or Registered Behavioral Technician who provides high quality and compassionate care to join our residential group homes teams in the Santa Rosa, Ca. This is a non-exempt level position reporting to the Program Administrator.
Core Duties include:
- Perform behavior management, direct care, and training as dictated by the individuals' health and behavioral care needs.
- Participates as a member of the interdisciplinary team and contributes to the development of the Individual Support Plan.
- May function as lead staff on the shift and may oversee DSPs
- Responsible for providing active programming at all times.
- Responsible for adherence to standards, procedures, and schedules established by their supervisor.
- Responsible for ensuring that any suspicion of or knowledge of suspected abuse is reported in accordance with the law and program policies "Mandated Reporter" (SOC 341).
- Ability to work in a variety of environments and settings.
- Potential exposure to communicable diseases, blood-borne pathogens, medicinal preparations, and other conditions common to a clinical nursing environment.
- Interaction with consumers who display aggressive and/or self-injurious behaviors.
- Minimum 1-year prior experience providing direct care to individuals with developmental disabilities with a focus on behavioral services.
- High School diploma
- Valid California driver license
- Successful completion of pre-employment physical and drug screen, including current TB
- Successful completion of DOJ and FBI background check
- Successful completion of all training as required by applicable regulations
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan
- PTO (including sick time, vacation time, personal holidays, and legal holidays)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Elwyn California is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ABOUT ELWYN CALIFORNIA
Elwyn California is a subsidiary of Elwyn, a premier non-profit human services organization dedicated to serving children and adults with special needs. Elwyn was founded in 1852, providing innovative services for people with developmental disabilities since its inception.
We believe that all people deserve an opportunity to build meaningful, independent lives. Individuals and families find support through Elwyn California programs to learn, work, and live as they choose and as independently as possible.
Elwyn California Mission Statement
Maximizing potential through personal commitment, collective talents, and innovation, Elwyn California supports individuals with diverse challenges in shaping distinctive, meaningful lives.
Elwyn California Vision Statement
Through partnerships with families, communities, and government, Elwyn California will be the provider of choice for people with diverse challenges.
Elwyn California Residential Programs
Elwyn California provides care for people with Developmental Disabilities and skilled nursing needs via a sophisticated, state of the art, alternative model of care. People live in single-family homes, with individual bedrooms and all the typical "home-like" amenities, as opposed to having to live in larger congregate hospital-like settings.
Likewise, our employees enjoy a smaller, more personal and home-like working environment, as well as the opportunity to provide a very high level of quality care based upon the smaller number of residents (typically 4-5 per home) and the high staff to resident ratio.
#CA #MON LPT, Licensed Psychiatric Technician, Psychiatric Technician, RBT, Registered Behavior Technician
Apply on company website