At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.Description
Part time Administrative Assistant III. Performs accounting and administrative duties that may require considerable experience, skill and knowledge of departmental policies and practices. Duties and tasks required are sometimes complex. Position requires solid experience and people skills, strong organizational skills, as well as the ability to work independently. Position reports directly to a Vice-President-level position.
- Coordinate daily activities for department, including: schedule meetings, maintain calendar, prepare and distribute correspondence
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Coordinate and independently prepare and senior-level meeting materials
- Maintain office supplies, meeting rooms and equipment
- Maintain files, records, reports and related documents as required
- Maintain monthly journal entry files and related checklists
- Record and file monthly account reconciliations
- Handle American Express and AT&T credit card administrative duties
- Review and process invoices and IExpenses weekly. Process weekly printing, signing and distribution of A/P checks
- Organize, copy and assemble monthly financial statements
- Submit weekly timesheets for Finance and other departments
- Participate in special projects or miscellaneous tasks at the request of division management
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED
- 5-8 Years of administrative/clerical/secretarial experience reporting directly to senior executive
- Administrative work experience in corporate environment
- Accounting and multi-tasking experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Basic problem solving and analytical skills
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to email@example.com.
Apply on company website