At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
- Under general supervision from the Regional and Global Manufacturing and/or Engineering Leader, is responsible for leading and development of regional Manufacturing Engineering capability to support the business objectives and continuous growth.
- Works closely with Global and Regional project teams, ME teams Operations and R&D team to make sure all projects are well managed and supported by Manufacturing Engineering resources managed and ready for operational start-up after Gate 5.
- Evaluates current manufacturing capabilities and quality, product offerings and lead-times; Implement programs to improve quality, productivity and efficiency, reduce lead-time and improve service to customers.
- Supports Global and Regional Engineering Change, Gate Review, and ensure seamless implementation of all changes.
- Leads continuous improvement, through the use of systems thinking and the implementation of systematic process improvements.
- Leads development of appropriate system operating procedures, and training of appropriate operations personnel.
- Provides technical support on installed equipment, tools and facilities to operations to achieve asset optimization.
- Leads/manages engineering/design, fabrication and installation of equipment, facilities and tools to achieve operations objectives.
- Leads, develops and manages a team of regional Manufacturing Engineering professionals to support regional engineering initiatives and programs.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in related areas, and 5+ years in management level in a foreign manufacturing environment.
- University Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Automation, Industrial Engineering, a Master or MBA program is preferred.
- Possess diversified technical skills in Oil and Gas, Chemical Industrial products with configurations, and well exposed in a Project Management and HMLV Assembly environment.
Apply on company website