At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Emerson is a well-managed, financially strong, and highly focused enterprise with a history of delivering shareholder return and 62 consecutive years of increasing dividends. By joining us as a Financial Analyst, you will join a group of high-performing, innovative, and customer-focused finance and accounting team that contributes in supporting strategic business decisions that enable the company to consistently deliver excellent business results to our stakeholders.
In this capacity, you will be given the opportunity to leverage on your accounting proficiency and highly developed analytical skills to provide excellent financial service Emerson. This gives you a very vital role in helping drive growth platforms and support operational pillars while aiming for long-term value creation.
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, apply now and join our team in Quezon City, Philippines.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Assist in the coordination and preparation of the principal forecasting packages to Emerson Corporate
- Coordinate preparation of Manufacturing Support budgets including: budget review process, variance analysis, and update of monthly budget
- Coordinate preparation of freight reporting including: annual budget preparation, review, and analysis, and compare actual results to prior periods
- Work on ad hoc reports, process improvement initiatives, and analysis as requested by points-of-contact, or by business unit officers
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, or graduate of finance, preferably CPA
- Three yrs. or more relevant experience in accounting, or financial planning
- Advanced skill in Office365 applications; especially Excel
- Must have excellent communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving, and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Hyperion Financial Management systems is good to have in this position but not required
WHO YOU ARE:
You have a strong drive for results and exhibits passion and enthusiasm to get things done. You are proactive and detail-oriented who is able to work under pressure and prioritize workload. You are highly innovative in approaching problem-solving efficiently and effectively. With excellent communication skills, you are interpersonal savvy and able to collaborate and effectively work with a team and people across any level.
Our Offer to You:
Make a difference with the work you do
By joining Emerson as a Financial Analyst, you will be given the opportunity to make a difference with the relevant and critical work you do in supporting long term value creation for Emerson business platforms and business units.
Emerson is committed to creating a global workplace that supports diversity and embraces inclusion. We attract, develop, and retain exceptional people in an inclusive environment, where all employees can reach their greatest potential.
We are committed to the ongoing development of our employees because we know that it's critical to the success of our company as a truly global entity. Our training programs and initiatives focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership. We provide a wide range of development opportunities, including face-to-face and virtual training, mentorship and coaching, project management, and on-the-job training.
Get to Know Us
Find out more by visiting our LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube pages or at www.emerson.com
Apply on company website