At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.Description
Employees will rotate between various positions in the Automated Assembly Department to assemble and build sub-assemblies for the production lines. Employees will do some material handling when assembling units and stocking up work centers.
- Produce and assemble sub-assemblies for production lines.
- Connect various parts and swtiches.
- Load conveyors, stock parts, and handle material as required.
- Segregate non-conforming materials according to work instructions.
- Complete all required testing, paperwork, quality records, documents, etc.
- Comply with all safety and work instructions.
- Maintain departmental housekeeping rules, standards, and clean/restock as required.
- Must be available for any shift
- High School Diploma or Equivalency required
- At least six months of continuous employment with one employer required (excluding temporary staffing services).
- Must be available to work at any of our manufacturing facilities: Racine, Kenosha, Sturtevant
- Must be currently working a temporary assignment at InSinkErator and have completed at least a 90 consecutive regularly scheduled days of work.
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website