At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Person in this role has the responsibility to prepare quotations for service jobs and shall be trained to become certified to repair, calibrate and configure portable devices. He/She shall provide technical support to our customers in Asia Pacific (AP), including diagnosing and troubleshooting issues with the devices. He/She will be required to prepare and facilitate shipment/courier of devices to transfer them back to their owners in the respective countries. Exposure to additional vibration monitoring solutions will entail over time.
- Carries out repair, calibration and configuration of field portable devices used for instrument health checks and vibration monitoring.
- Provides technical support and offer recommendations to customer for technical related issues.
- Provides assessment of repair and/or upgrade works required and prepare quotations to customers.
- Carries out administrative activities including and not limited to the maintenance of engineering records and generation of standard service reports.
- Participates in the collection of vibration data from plant equipment at customers sites.
- Visits Singapore-based customer sites for Demo and/or Testing of Equipment.
- Complies to the safety practices and procedures of the company.
- Assists co-workers where required or assigned by supervisors.
- Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, preferably with 2 years of working experience.
- Candidate shall have good analytical & troubleshooting skills, preferably be self-motivated and willing to learn.
- Effective verbal communication and good writing skills.
- Candidates with plant exposure and/or vibration monitoring knowledge has advantage.
Apply on company website