At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.Description
A key role to develop, execute market and product strategies for air-conditioning, heating and transportation products for Northeast Asia (NEA) region, which includes Korea, Japan and Taiwan. If you have a deep knowledge and experience in HVACR industry and passionate in business development, we want to meet you!
Conduct market analysis on size, competition, product information and track key industry trends.
- Understand and monitor key growth drivers by country and across the region.
- Engage with customers, sales teams and Asia product marketing team to identify new products and product enhancements needs for the region.
- Develop product portfolio, roadmap, pricing strategy for existing and new products.
- Develop and execute product positioning and promotion strategy for the region.
- Create communication package and develop marketing materials for local customers; coordinate various marketing events.
- Collaborate with country sales teams to identify business opportunities and develop & execute business plans.
- Develop strategies for key markets and strengthening relationship with existing customers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of experience in HVACR Industry, with solid track record in business development, application engineering or marketing
- Strong data interpretation and analytical skills
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Good command in written and spoken English
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. Learn more about us!.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company's values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our Culture & Values and about Diversity & Inclusion at Emerson.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to email@example.com.
Apply on company website