At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.Description
Provides functional expertise and leadership in implementing SSC duplication projects, Line transfer projects and new product introduction/development to increase European capabilities and ensure Engineering Change Orders are processed properly and accurately and successfully implemented throughout the Flow organization.
• Analyzes changes of product design to determine the effect on the end product design and function and determines and prepares documentation necessary for change;
• Reviews released engineering change data and changes documenting activities to ensure adherence to configuration management procedures and policies;
• Manage the implementation phase of the change process in development and production;
• Support projects to increase European capabilities for the Flow organization;
• Support global projects when required by the business development objectives;
• Manages the process to minimize the Engineering Change Request cycle time;
• Continuously work on improving the European CM processes and procedures;
• Authorize the release of information associated with ECO implementation .
• Technical university degree preferred;
• 1 year previous experience;
• Experience in working with different systems;
• Fluency in English;
• Good PC skills: MsOffice, Internet, E-mailers;
• Good communication and detail oriented skills.
Apply on company website