At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
By joining Emerson as a Customer support representative, you will have a meaningful role in for handling all after sales service for Insinkerator UK and EMEA. You will be responsible for providing guidance and assistance to our customers via phone or e-mail in any inquiries they might have regarding products and warranty issues.
Through this role we will give you the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment closely together with Production, Sales, Marketing and Operations and you will learn from our expert team and grow within our organization.
Are you customer-focused, well-organized and driven for result? Then join our Emerson team!In this role you will: Handle Inbound / Outbound Calls: Inbound calls:
- Interact with consumers providing world class customer service by responding to inquiries, requests or concerns about InSinkErator's products and services within the required service level.
- Gathers relevant facts, identifies symptoms, evaluates and analyses needs and delivers solutions that meet customer expectations in adherence to the set quality guidelines
- Accurately document and update interactions and enters information in CRM
- Accurately identify and raise issues to the proper channel
- Follow up on specific campaigns, sales leads, demonstration requests & other commercial or technical questions received via website or other
- In future, initiate proactive sales calls under the guidance of the Sales team to develop replacement sales
- Keeping the CRM system up to date and inputting new customers to the CRM
- Sending letters / standard communication messages via fax / email
- Following regular product training, you will be able to give technical advice to customers, and to make product recommendation based on customer needs.
For our position you will need:
- College/University Degree
- Minimum 2 years' experience in administration type tasks
- Fluent English with another language from French/ German/ Italian/ Russian/ Spanish.
- Previous experience in using an ERP system is an advantage.
You are passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity. You continuously push yourself to achieve new goals and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing solutions to problems.Our Offer to You
By joining Emerson as a Service Administrator, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
Our global Women in Stem initiative gives you the chance to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, the brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
Apply on company website