At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.Description
This position assists the White-Rodgers Internal Distribution Sales Team with projects and analytics to streamline workflow processes. Continue the transition from an existing Excel Dashboard to a Mobile Dashboard Platform, while researching new tools and processes to enhance the sales team capabilities.Responsibilities
- Create more efficient research tools through analytical dashboards to improve the productivity of the sales team, and help explain detailed findings
- Work with Managers and Directors to reduce paperwork by automating reports
- Research new methods of improving sales and expense reporting processes
- Conduct research on different dashboards and CRM customization capabilities with custom coding
- At least three semesters worth of coursework completed currently pursuing a Bachelor's or currently pursuing a Master's degree in a technical major (IT, Computer Science, Engineering); other majors will be considered
- Self-directing, self-motivating and able to work well with a diverse group of people
- Able to prioritize workloads
- Ability to seek out resources & tutorials online, learn and apply to project as needed
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables & Macros)
- Experience with Pseudocode
- Basic Understanding of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Power Point, Outlook)
- Expert in Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables & Macros)
- Experience with Microsoft Access and SharePoint
- Basic Dashboard Platform Knowledge: Power BI, Sisence, DOMO, Tableau
- Basic Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools knowledge: Microsoft CRM, Salesforce.
- Prior report automation experience
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by calling 1-314-553-2544 (V/TTY/TDD) or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website