At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
In this role, the Data Analytics Senior Engineer will be responsible to develop tools, applications, and business intelligence dashboards for various business needs, primarily using the Microsoft Power platform, Office365 tools and Microsoft's Azure Cloud services environment.
- Develop cloud tools, applications and business intelligence dashboards, adopting Agile methodologies, leveraging Microsoft Power platform, Microsoft Office 365 tools, Microsoft Azure Cloud technology and various business systems databases;
- Collaborate with business users, identify and interpret their requirements and convert them into productive, practical and robust tools, applications or dashboards;
- Understand the Optics Analytics technology and the internal working procedures and standards;
- Participate in advanced solutions projects including performance management, asset management, reliability, optimization, and operations management;
- Prepare functional and detailed design specification documents;
- Perform data analysis and modeling based on customers' historical data to transform raw data into predictive models and actionable knowledge;
- Configure and test Optics Analytics projects;
- Manage own time, communicate and agree on effective plans for new functionality delivery with stakeholders and deliver on time;
- Develop user documentation, support rollouts and training for the users;
- Provide technical support, Issue resolution, and maintenance of the developed tools;
- Act as a liaison between cross-functional teams and participate in resolving new user requests;
- Identify areas for improvements, processes and recommend changes or solutions;
- Contribute to and support other business activities as and when required, particularly in the areas of ad hoc reports, data analysis and data decision making from the information systems;
- Other responsibilities or tasks including those related to Ethics; Health, Safety and Environment, trade compliance and Information Security policies that are within your skills and abilities, whenever reasonably instructed. The business reserves the right to make reasonable adjustments in line with business requirements.
- University degree in Computer Science /IT/Engineering / Mathematics/Finance;
- Fluent in English – both written and spoken;
- Understanding of Agile execution methodologies;
- Fluency with Microsoft Power Platform (Power BI, Power Automate, Power Apps, Power Query), Microsoft Office365 tools (Excel, VBA, Sharepoint, Outlook) and Microsoft Azure cloud services;
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills;
- 2+ years of experience delivering business applications or dashboards in the Microsoft office environment.
Apply on company website