At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.Description Drives and controls the day to day operations of the Procurement and Production Customer Service Functions. Drive business results, managing all resources, working within budget. Coordinate all operations activities and programs. Manage master manufacturing schedule to meet customer demand. Provide key performance indicator (KPI) updates as required to fulfill corporate reporting needs. Manage Procurement group to align with corporate goals. Work closely with Procurement and Production insuring an un-interrupted supply of materials as required. Maintain the inventory level to meet business needs. Interface with other Electronic and Solutions companies to provide data and participate in inflation tracking and cost containment programs. Participate in Perfect Execution Initiatives. Communicate with the V.P. of Global Operations on a regular basis the status of the operation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all supporting groups to deliver product to our customer on time while supporting company Key Performance Indicators
- Report Procurement Key Performance Indicators such as Net Material Inflation, E-Sourcing performance, supplier quality metrics on a regular basis
- Report inventory-control Key Performance Indicators against plan
- Track and implement strategies to control supplier and item complexity
- Interface with corporate procurement on required programs
- Track product cost performance and implement strategies to mitigate cost increases
- Maintain required exhibits to support monthly business reviews, board meetings, president's council and profitability reviews
- Maintain data for corporate review needs covering procurement, quality and delivery.
- Maintain our inventory control program across Electronics and Solutions division
- At least 5 years of experience managing a manufacturing operation.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Operations or Manufacturing Management or equivalent degree and years of experience
- Knowledge of Manufacturing financial principles preferred.
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website