At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
- Leads, participates and drives implementation of key Oracle projects in Asia Pacific MSOL Customer Care.
- Participates in Sales & Sales Operations Program, perform testing with the business users, raise concerns if any and release enhancements in Oracle GQF/GSOF forms to production.
- Executes list of AP and Global Oracle enhancements to improve productivity in Measurement Solution Fulfilment Process especially for Customer Care Teams.
- Reviews any new Oracle enhancement requests from business and log that as a requirement with strong business justification.
- Connects with all AP country Oracle superusers regularly to discuss on the Oracle issues/enhancements and training needs.
- Provides support to all GQF/GSOF related issues for MSOL across all AP countries and works closely with AP IT team on the resolution, testing and releasing to production.
- Supports Oracle testing request from other global sites and perform collateral testing if needed.
- Works with AP IT and ASG for resolution on recurring critical issues with high business impact.
- Works with Order Mgt. (including Order Entry) and Shipping leaders to optimize processes to achieve business goals.
- Back To Back Products Business System Testing and Launch across AP.
- Develops training materials and work procedures and conduct training to AP business users.
- Degree in Engineering preferably in IT.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle, JDE & CRM Cloud.
- Good understanding of Measurement Solutions Products and Business Process.
- With at least 2 to 3 years of hands-on experience in Quote and Order Management.
- Communicates effectively, manages ambiguity, collaborates, and cultivates innovation.
- Excellent planning abilities and priority management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Very strong presentation and training skills.
Apply on company website