At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today. Rosemount™ Measurement & Analytical, a business unit of Emerson Automation Solutions, is currently seeking a General Maintenance Mechanic
Rosemount™ is a signature brand of Emerson, offering a comprehensive line of measurement instrumentation, analyzers and systems which are used in a wide range of applications found in critical processing facilities such as refineries, chemical plants, power plants, pipelines, and more.
The position of General Maintenance Mechanic performs general maintenance to equipment, systems, and facilities for our Shakopee, MN. location in support of plant operations and site up keep.
· Responds to general maintenance emergency requests to insure efficient plant operation or to eliminate unsafe
· Works from drawings or specifications to complete plant, office, or project rearrangements.
· Responds to a wide variety of tasks which include work orders, projects and preventive maintenance.
· Provide specialized assistance to individuals throughout the facility in support of daily operations.
· May manage all facets of site upkeep to include, snow remove, lawn care, parking lot maintenance, tree care,
and cleanliness etc.
· Performs routine general maintenance installation, or repair to equipment, processes or facilities; which may
include fire detection and suppression systems.
· Assists in electrical, H.V.A.C or plumbing as required.
· Uses facility Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to document all scheduled preventative
maintenance tasks, emergency maintenance, and labor activities.
· Uses facility CMMS to identify opportunities for improving the facility equipment and labor performance.
· Coordinate the impairment and Hot Work activities in the building.
· Must be willing to work at multiple facilities as required.
· Performs work of a miscellaneous nature and is available for emergency call-in as required.
· Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma & 3 years of industrial maintenance experience or
1800 Trade School (AA) and 0 years of industrial maintenance experience.
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website