At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
By joining Emerson on this position, you will be accountable for issuing orders to suppliers and handling them according to delivery dates and according to production sites requirements and possible problems.
Through this role we will give you the opportunity to test your language skills in a dynamic environment, to learn from our experienced team and grow within our organization.
Are you eager to learn, well-organized and driven for result? Then join our team in Cluj-Napoca!
In this role you will:
• maintain the relationship management with the supplier;
• issue purchase orders working with company management systems;
• handle advances, postponements, modifications and any order cancellations;
• handle the suppliers' delivery plans;
• define and implement the local purchasing strategies and consequent Delivery Plans, Open Purchase Orders, consignment stocks and Kanbans;
• lead commercial agreements directly with suppliers ensuring that the supply chain is regulated, generating advantage for the organization following the corporate guidelines;
• non-disclosure agreement writing activities, ensuring that suppliers align with the non-disclosure provisions of our products;
• internal or external payment issue resolution.
For this role you will need:
• University degree;
• Minimum one year experience in a similar role; experience in a technical field or in the Oil and gas Sector is an advantage;
• Fluency to speak, read and write in Italian and English;
• Good knowledge of Office Suite in particular Excel;
• Good Interpersonal /Communication skills.
Who you are:
You are a driven, hands-on person with high level of energy, passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity. You are continuously looking forward to developing and improving processes and actively solving problems.
Our Offer to You:
Being part of Emerson as an Indirect Buyer with Italian, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our products and applications.
Our global Women in Stem initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
Apply on company website