At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
If you're continuously looking to develop yourself and learn more about new solutions on cloud platforms, if you have a can-do attitude and enjoy delivering the best customer services, then we are the perfect match for you!
You will conduct troubleshooting of issues related to supported systems for global users, perform request fulfillment of service requests for cloud systems and also, ensure the system health and performance.
If this sounds like an interesting job for you, then join our team in Cluj-Napoca, Romania!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Assigns and triages CX Cloud tickets from Jira SD or ServiceNow
- Analyze and troubleshoot data integration errors, data transfer and load issues
- Creates and sends maintenance announcements to end-users
- Troubleshoot basic System Issues such as: User profile and access, Data visibility, Minor application issues, and Minor workflow issues
- Creates System Documentation (technical documentation / user manual for Best Practices and FAQ and updates for the work instructions of existing processes)
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or similar)
- Relevant experience in similar role: 6 months - 1 year
- Knowledge of ERP systems such as CRM cloud / Oracle Cloud or similar Sales and Marketing system
- Knowledge of data administration, manipulation and warehousing experience since there would be a lot of data validation and organization that will be done in the system
- Knowledge with relational databases and basic SQL queries
- Advanced English level both spoken and written
WHO YOU ARE:
You are passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity. You continuously push yourself to achieve new goals and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems.
OUR OFFER TO YOU:
By joining Emerson as an IT Application Analyst, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
Our global Women in STEM initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
Apply on company website