At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
If you?re continuously looking to develop yourself and learn more about new solutions in Business Intelligence systems, if you have a can-do attitude and enjoy delivering the best customer services, then we are the perfect match for you!
You will act as the interface between IT systems and the European Financial Reporting and Controlling Group. Specifically, you will be responsible for importing, transforming, and aggregating data from various sources with the purpose of drawing conclusions about business trends and best practices.
If this sounds like an interesting job for you, then join our team in Cluj-Napoca, Romania!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Use data analytics to develop the software code for our data warehouse used by operational teams and senior management for recurring reporting and strategic initiatives
- Design ETL processes transferring data from various source systems into our data warehouse, processing, and aggregating it for end-user reporting purposes
- Support the business unit's financial activities by consolidating the aggregated data into our Oracle Hyperion Cloud reporting solution
- Provide insights to the business through interactive dashboards using various visualization tools
- Have the opportunity to grow your automation and process-improvement skills by programming RPA software to improve and automate time-consuming processes
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
- At least three years of relevant experience in the field of data analytics
- Solid hands-on SQL knowledge with a minimum of two years working with SSIS / Data Tools
- Experience with automation and scripting tools such as VBA, Python, Powershell, etc
- University Degree in Computer Science/Business IT or relevant hands-on experience
- An advanced level of English both in writing and in speaking
- Previous experience working with financial reporting and/or ERP systems (Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, etc.) would be a beneficial
WHO YOU ARE:
You are passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity. You continuously push yourself to achieve new goals and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems.
OUR OFFER TO YOU:
By joining Emerson as an Data Analytics Developer, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
Our global Women in STEM initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
Apply on company website