At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Do you have an eye for innovation and good knowledge of manufacturing engineering? If you would like to forge and maintain strong working relationships in a fast-paced and dynamic environment we have an excellent opportunity to join our organization and have a key part in improving our manufacturing processes!
We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer who will be performing a variety of projects including different subject areas: mechanical, electrical, tooling, machine design, materials. In addition, you will lead process development activities in an international and multi-functional team by collaborating with Quality, Maintenance, Production, and Material teams.
If you are keen to deliver world-class service for our customers and this sounds like an exciting job for you, then join our team in Welkenraedt!
- Be a key member of the Welkenraedt team by developing and improving manufacturing processes to support our vision of excellence in terms of safety, quality, deliveries, and cost.
- Be responsible for all engineering tasks related to the process development and improvement
- Develop and Evaluate Solution Paths supporting our yearly factory strategy
- Perform Process Safety & Quality Risk assessments prior to equipment order
- Have a Problem Solving approach
- Guide process through production launch
- Master's degree in mechanical engineering (Civil or Industrial Engineering)
- Relevant experience in a manufacturing environment involving manufacturing engineering functions
- Flexible, well organized, and open-minded
- Able to work in an autonomous manner and to take initiatives
- Passion for problem solving and technology
- Fluency in French, English and German.
- Interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal skills to facilitate effective communication of technical ideas
- Proven knowledge and experience with Office Suite
- Safety adviser level 2 or 1 (or willingness to follow the training)
- Previous experience with a basic drawing program AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor)
You are passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity. You continuously push yourself to achieve new goals and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems.Our Offer to You
By joining Emerson as a Manufacturing Engineer, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, the brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.Get to Know Us
Find out more by visiting our LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube pages or at www.emerson.com
Apply on company website