At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.By joining Emerson as a Mechanical Design Engineer you will have a substantial role in offering efficient solutions for our customers from across the word.
Through this role we will give you the opportunity to test your skills in a dynamic environment, to learn from our experts and grow within our organization.
If you are well-organized, with a drive for results and eager to take your career to the next level, then join our team in Cluj-Napoca!
In this role you will:
• Provide technical product design support to Engineering, Operations, Suppliers, Customers and Sales;
• Complete design and implementation of new products, special orders, special drawings, product improvements and extensions;
• Evaluate applicable standards and complete necessary applications for certification;
• Performs design calculations, basic finite element and CFD analyses.
For this role you will need:
• Technical degree in mechanical engineering.
• 2 years relevant experience;
• High mechanical aptitude;
• Ability to read drawings and communicate drawing changes;
• Knowledge about MS Office package;
• Advanced level of English.
• Customer service oriented with good written and verbal skills to facilitate effective communication of technical ideas;
• Interpersonal skills to allow one to work with a wide range of people at all levels.
Who you are:
You are a driven, hands-on engineer with high level of energy, passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity. You are continuously looking forward to developing and improving manufacturing processes and actively solving manufacturing problems.
Our Offer to You
By joining Emerson as a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our products and applications.
Apply on company website