At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
- Manage the team making sure that engineering work is completed on time, and meeting quality objectives.
- Standardize the different type of engineering tasks by site by defining written customized practices to explain steps to follow to complete any type of work submitted by each site.
- Track hours spend by engineering activity, project and site, and track hours of work in backlog vs capacity to anticipate resource constrains and advice when more resources are needed as well as advice when there will be future available capacity to take more workload
- Work very closely with China Nuclear Sales organization to technically support nuclear Chinese customers. This position will require customer facing activities, supporting the nuclear China organization in front of the customer when discussing face to face with customer status of project execution. This position will be the Emerson nuclear technical expert in front of China nuclear customers.
- Work closely with rest of Wuqing Engineering departments on technical collaboration including testing, simulation, product design……
- Evaluate team performance and support the career development of members of the team. Continuously monitor and correct staff motivation and morale issues to ensure continuity, staff development, and employee satisfaction are maintained.
- Organize, develop, and ensure training of engineering staff is provided to meet continued engineering work quality, performance, delivery, and technology standards.
- Evaluate and Standardize engineering tools to continuously improve work efficiency.
- Prepare written and verbal reports on project and department status for broad distribution.
- BSME/MSME or equivalent with at least 4 years of experience.
- Potential people management, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Core emphasis in Mechanics of Materials, Fluid Dynamics, Controls, and Materials Science is valuable.
- Familiar with design, certification and qualifications rules stated in EN, ISO, ASME, API and RCC-M codes and standards as well as PED and ESPN order relative to nuclear pressure equipment desired.
- Effective oral and written communication skills including proficiency in English required.
- Customer Facing experience will be beneficial.
Apply on company website