At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Reporting to the Modelling Team Lead, MEAP, the role, dedicated to Geomodelling activities with SKUA-GOCAD application, is primarily responsible for supporting and providing trusted technical support to our existing Geoscience user base in some of Middle East's premier E&P players. In addition to support services, this position also includes formal training and consulting functions. You may occasionally help develop new customers within the same domain.
- Install, configure and integrate new software releases, minor and major upgrades with existing software
- Troubleshoot and resolve software technical related issues reported by the Customer
- Necessary solution details shall be logged in Customer's core Business Customer Support System and Paradigm's RightNow system
- Provide answers and solutions to all queries, questions and problems raised by the users
- Conduct short basic training and hands-on training to end users on the usage of the software
- Carry out site survey prior to the software installation releases upgrade to verify the suitability of the hardware, operating system and resources used by the end user for satisfactory performance of the software
- Prepare software quick reference documents for distribution to concerned users
- Document and communicate to end users lessons learnt, best practices, and tips in using the software within the Customer's specific workflows
- Provide software monthly performance and utilization reports.
University degree, preferably in Petroleum Engineering or Geology or Reservoir Engineering
Ten (10) years of Exploration & Petroleum industry experience of which a minimum of five (5) years of experience using Paradigm's SKUA/GOCAD software
Certification in the software must be achieved prior to deployment as an onsite resource
Strong understanding of Exploration & Petroleum business workflows
Willing to work in/relocate to Saudi Arabia
Bachelor Degree or higher in Geology or Geophysics from an accredited institution.
A strong understanding of Oil Company G&G workflows.
Distinctive analytical and quantitative skills
Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
Excellent communications skills (both written and oral) with the ability to listen and articulate clearly, conveying effective and accurate support to the end-users
The ability to take ownership of activities and to ensure successful completion
Apply on company website