At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.Description
The primary focus of this position is to drive additional value from our Oracle EBS investments by providing functional application support and analysis. In addition to day to day troubleshooting of issues, this position will also work closely with end users to document and prioritize enhancement requirements, recommend improvements, and assist users with testing and training. This position will also serve as a liaison between end users and technical resources.
- Document and analyze requirements for enhancement requests.
- Application configuration, maintenance and instance validation.
- Review, assess, and resolve incoming helpdesk tickets, including root cause analysis as needed.
- Develop and maintain all required documentation supporting the change request governance process.
- Perform unit testing and coordinate end user testing, test scripts, scenarios and training.
- Work closely with North America & UK based users.
- Collaborate closely with ComRes and Corporate Oracle support teams to validate solutions.
- Identify opportunities for business process improvements.
- Prepare and report out on project status and help desk metrics.
- Assist with OBIEE reporting needs.
- Assist with EDI (Invoicing) support and testing as needed.
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science, MIS or, B.S. Degree and 5+ years IT / systems experience.
- 5 years Oracle EBS R12.x experience in Supply Chain / Operations.
- Experience with Oracle EBS R12.x implementations and enhancement rollouts.
- Excellent (English) written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience writing and analyzing SQL code in Oracle.
- Experience analyzing RICEW objects in Oracle
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. Learn more about us!.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company's values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our Culture & Values and about Diversity & Inclusion at Emerson.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to email@example.com.
Apply on company website