At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.Description
Position Located in St. Louis, USA - Emerson Corporate IT, Human Resource information Systems team. This position provides technical support and assists in the implementation of Oracle HCM (Human Capital Management) Cloud Application, for Emerson in a global, multi-Business Group environment. Maintain and support HR, Payroll, Benefits, Self-Service, Absence Management, Time and Labor, Talent Management, Compensation Management modules of Oracle HCM Cloud System.
In addition, this position will provide technical support in resolving production issues as needed. Provides post-implementation technical product support to customers.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as a technical consultant to the enterprise, helps identify major areas of development, leads research and prototyping of innovative technologies and products
- Proactively assists the Technical Services Manager, in providing technical support for the Oracle HCM Cloud project
- Design and Develop RICEF objects for Human Resources, Payroll and Benefits modules.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams in different lines of business to collect requirements for Oracle HCM projects
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / LANGUAGE
BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related area required
Written and verbal proficiency in English
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
5 to 8 years of technical experience in Oracle HCM systems
Required ? 3 to 5 years of technical experience with Oracle HCM Cloud Applications - HR, Benefits, Payroll, Self-Service, Absence Management, Talent Management, Compensation Management modules.
Required - 2 to 3 years of technical experience with Oracle E-Business Suite HRMS ? HR and Payroll modules
Proficient in Oracle Cloud HCM application architecture.
- Required - Expertise in HCM Data Loader, Spreadsheet Loader, Payroll Batch Loader
- Required - Expertise in OTBI, BI Publisher, HCM Extract
- Required - Expertise in Oracle Cloud Fast Formulas ? Payroll, Benefits, Absence, Time & Labor
- Required expertise in SQL, PL/SQL, EBS HRMS API?s, EBS Fast Formulas,
- Must be able to multitask, evaluate high priorities and deliver quality performance under pressure
- Exceptional customer service orientation, with a focus professional interaction with all customers, contractors and vendors, both internal and external to Emerson.
- Deadline oriented with a sense of urgency in meeting project goals
No calls or agencies please.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to email@example.com.
Apply on company website