At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today. SUMMARY OF ROLE
Strengthen Emerson Field Instruments business in the North Est Italy area, maintaining business relationships, implementing and supporting company sales strategies, ensuring the follow-up of all the quotations, granting a regular contact with customers.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and maintain a solid understanding of available market and business opportunities across all types of customers within the agreed Sales Territory.
• Continuously maintain the high effectiveness of ongoing Sales Activity by utilizing consistent planning and execution processes and methodologies.
• Identify new and actively engage with existing customers in the dedicated Sales Territory by promoting product features and deploying the sales skills and technical knowledge.
• Maintain and retain the customer's base in the territory by developing, aligning and supporting the relations between all levels of Emerson's and Customer's organizations. Understand customer business drivers & goals and keep up-to-date with customer's business situations.
• Actively and productively utilize the available sales and support processes and practices, including Solution Selling, Strategic Account Plans, Cluster Plans, PATT, CRM, Sales negotiations and presentations. Practice a ‘Think Customer' culture in all aspects of the role.
• Continuously forecast the expectations and update the ongoing business planning tools, Quarterly Review, Mid-Year Review and Year Budget Review and have it ready for review with direct supervisor and peers.
• Liaise with Internal Sales teams in product and application knowledge sharing, and planning and execution activities to continuously improve the customer service levels.
• Obtain market intelligence on competitor activity/pricing, product information & share this information with Internal Sales, Product Marketing and Business Development Teams.
• Maintain the required level of personal skills and knowledge required to excel in all aspects of the job.
• Conduct business ethically at all times.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Technical degree background;
• Background in Instrumentation/Engineering;
• Solid sales experience;
• Consultative approach to selling;
• Market/Industry knowledge;
• Presentation Skills;
• Business acumen;
• IT literate;
• Full clean driving license.
• Fluent Italian and English.
• Full presence in the Area
• Customer Focused;
• Drive for Result;
• Interpersonal Savvy;
• Strategic Agility;
• Effective communication and negotiation skills
Apply on company website