At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
We are looking for a positive, customer service oriented candidate, who will contribute to achieving our team's goal to deliver best in class services to Emerson Climate Technologies customers in Europe.
• Upon reception of Customers orders, identify the relevant products, clarify the prices from the system and the Customer Database and book the orders in the ERP system;
• Check the lead-times provided by the Plants, potentially get a shorter lead-time from the Plants if lead time is identified as too long, confirm the lead time on the order;
• Organize and implement scanning of all orders and relevant documentation;
• Contacts with production units and marketing, quality, application engineering and logistics departments;
• Various administration tasks related to customer files.
• University Studies preferred;
• Advanced English;
• Communications Skills;
• Problem solving;
• MS Tools.
Apply on company website