At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
- Product maintenance, including product data, product literature, cost reduction and product improvement.
- special order dealing, including BOM (Bill of Material), contract review, special design.
- Product certification, including product documentation preparing and drawings.
- Improving current procedures for higher efficiency and lower risks.
- Support to sales, procurement, and other departments.
- Other urgent or temporary work.
- Bachelor or above degree in Mechanical Engineering or related.
- familiar with GD&T(Geometry, Dimension and Tolerance) per ASME Y14.5 or ISO GPS, good operation on CAD software.
- experience on mechanical parts design, like spring, bolts, worm and gear.
- Familiar with boiler and pressure vessel design is preferred.
- Familiar with ERP system or PLM/PDM system is preferred.
- Familiar with FEA or CFD is preferred.
- Good English skill on reading and writing.
Apply on company website