At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
The Project Manager (PM) will be responsible for the successful delivery of moderate to large-scale client engagements and/or multiple smaller engagements across multiple Healthcare business accounts. This will include establishing a consistent delivery methodology on accounts to which he/she is assigned, implementing industry accepted best practices, and overall helping to shape the direction and tenor of accounts to which he/she is assigned from a delivery standpoint.
- Partner with Sales team to support new business development initiatives in the Healthcare field, including development and delivery of customer presentations as needed.
- Own creation of project scopes of work, project plans, cost estimates, and equipment lists to align with customer requirements engaging project team members as required for inputs to these documents.
- Facilitate subcontractor bid process and own negotiation of subcontractor pricing.
- Plan, manage and coordinate all aspects of the delivery of the project scope of work, ensuring that customer & business objectives are met.
- Act as primary customer point of contact for project delivery.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope. Identify potential issues affecting project outcome and devise contingency plans.
- Manage and report regularly on costs, schedules, resources, inventory, and customer satisfaction throughout the project lifecycle to ensure project objectives are met and project is delivered on-time, on-budget.
- Own timely project status communications with customers, stakeholders & team members regarding all project delivery activities.
- Manage the work for all subcontractor delivery partners to ensure quality results.
- Provide the necessary documentation and plan to transition competed projects to Technical Services for on-going support.
- Conduct project post mortem meetings to identify and document lessons learned and implement improvements.
- Travel Required: 25-30%
Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Healthcare Management, Project Management or related area of focus with at least three years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Strong customer engagement capabilities at all levels of the organization.
Ability to grasp and understand business concepts and issues.
Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
Ability to ask the right questions not necessarily provide the right answers.
Solid organizational skills, with the ability to follow a systematic method of performing a task.
Must be highly proficient in personal computer operation and use of Project Management Software Packages, Microsoft Excel, and Power Point.
Prior experience working in Healthcare field, in a project management capacity, strongly preferred.
Prior experience with QuickBase application is desirable.
Prior experience managing subcontractors.
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to email@example.com.
Apply on company website