At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.By joining us as a Project Manager / Inside Sales Engineer Valves, you will be part of our Project Team and will work closely with Field Sales team in order to ensure that the highest standards are maintained in providing service to both internal and external customers and that Valve and Regulator have in Norway.
Your main focus will be to provide quotations customized to our customer needs.
If this sounds like an interesting job for you, then join our team in Bergen, Norway!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
• Be offering the best solutions that highlight customer business benefits by ensuring that all our proposals meet the customers' application and operational needs, are technically accurate and commercially verified;
• Collaborate closely with Field Sales and Account Management to prioritize effort, gather competitive intelligence, agree product direction and price strategy to improve customer service consistent with account plans that contribute to their ongoing development;
• Support our customers by responding to their queries and clarification requests;
• Maintain delegations of authority;
• Work with Field Sales to report on quotation and project potential utilizing our CRM and PATT systems;
• Liaise with Credit Management to resolve any invoice discrepancies and help reduce the company DSO levels;
• Promote full product and capabilities portfolio, maximizing all bookings opportunities and quote to order ratio.
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
• Engineering degree or equivalent;
• Relevant experience in valves sector, preferably with Fisher products;
• Product and Business Systems awareness;
• LEAN awareness is preferable;
• Strong customer focus and excellent communication skills;
• Mentoring experience is preferable;
• Fluent English and Norwegian (both oral and written).
WHO YOU ARE:
You are passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity. You continuously push yourself to achieve new goals and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems.
OUR OFFER TO YOU:
By joining Emerson as a Project Manager / Inside Sales Engineer Valves, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. To facilitate the job, Emerson has well-established procedures and tools based on the Project Management Office (PMO) used globally by all of Emerson's project managers.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
Our global Women in Stem initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
GET TO KNOW US:
Find out more by visiting our LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube pages or at www.emerson.com
Apply on company website