At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Project Manager (PSS) is overall responsible to efficiently manage the assigned Projects to meet and / or exceed customer's specifications, project schedule, financial goals and quality standard for all System projects.
- Ensures Good Project management and Engineering standards and practices are implemented at all times from project initiation (Kick off Meeting) up to the successful commissioning of the project at customer site.
- Focuses on understanding customer needs and solving of customer problem to improve customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for putting in place effective cost reduction programs to reduce unnecessary cost and maximize project profitability and return.
- Ensures implementation of Engineering and Project management productivity tools to improve project productivity and profitability.
- Understands key processes, economic drivers in order to develop valued customer partnership in automation business solutions.
- Improves project profitability by effective change management, upselling and reducing project costs.
- Manages effectively the project resources, project risks, stakeholders and communicating with stakeholders for the successful implementation of the projects.
- Manages the project contract and financial goals (Profitability, Inventory reduction, timely invoicing, timely collection) for the assigned projects.
- Delivers and closes the projects with inn the schedule and within the project budget.
- Manages and supervises contractors and vendors to achieve project objectives in timely and cost-effective manner.
- Supports and collaborates with Sales team on project pursuits.
- Performs operations tasks and duties as assigned by Operations Manager.
- Extensive interaction with customers, contractors, vendors and intercompany co-ordination will be required
- Will be required to travel extensively as per project requirements.
- Degree in an Engineering discipline preferably Automation, Instrumentation.
- Strong technical knowledge of Control Automation products and solutions especially DCS and PLCs.
- An Excellent communicator.
- Minimum 10 years as Project Manager and Senior engineering role with overall 15 years of working experience in Process Control Automation.
- Knowledge in Oil & Gas and process controls will be an advantage.
- Strong leadership, organizational and planning skills.
Apply on company website