At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Working on HVAC system technology research in support of business and maintaining industry technology leadership and attaining overall company objectives.
- Develops HVAC system technology to help our business growth. Responsibility includes system simulation, system design, system test, optimization & trouble shooting.
- Work with system lab to setup system test equipment and generate the test plan for the lab
- Track and in time response to lab test. Test data analysis and generate test report.
- System simulation with available tools to guide system design and optimization, support on marketing and customer on product value proposition
- Collaboration with electronic, drive, and integrated solution team to support research system program.
- Provides technical support and technology transfer to system New Product Development Group
- Provides technical guidance to team member for guidance to compressor design
- Assists in the review and monitoring of patent/scientific literature relevant to related HVAC industry
- Maintains a safe work environment for self and others
- Maintain the company's information security
- Participates in peer and area coordinator safety audits and attends
- Bachelor's degree or above in HVAC background
- Experience in HVAC industry
- Broad basic knowledge on HVAC system including system designs, system testing & optimization, acknowledge on system components function, HX design, valve functions, etc.
- Real system development experience on variable speed application
- Basic knowledge on modeling and simulation for heat exchanger and whole system
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Need good collaboration, communication and leadership skills
- New refrigerants system such as R290, CO2 is a plus
- 3D/2D modeling for system layout is a plus
- System simulation software capability is a plus
- Controller knowledge is a plus
Apply on company website