At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
By joining us as a Sales Engineer you will be the face of Emerson in front of our key customers, promoting world leading brands and solutions from Emerson Fluid Control & Pneumatics portfolio including Emerson product brand names Asco, Aventics, Topworx and Tescom.
You will get exposure to our full product portfolio and you will advise our customers on how they can achieve top quartile performance through our solutions.
If this sounds like an interesting job for you, then join our team in Vantaa, Finland!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
• Be responsible for all direct sales in the assigned area of responsibility
• Direct and coordinate activities to promote sales, support of products and solutions in the assigned area of responsibility
• Proactively and ongoing inform and motivate existing and potential customers to secure budgeted sales/profits and customer satisfaction.
• Coordinate, monitor and approve product pricing and commercial negotiations with customers
• Constantly strive for mid-term growth: implement and coordinate actions aiming at increasing the pipeline of opportunities in the assigned area of responsibility
• Direct, coordinate and report; preparation of sales, business forecasts and result to Sales Manager.
• Act in line with Emerson's core values support and cooperate with Customer Service
• Ongoing contribute to a customer-focused culture
• Develop Executive level relationships with strategic customers and decision-makers in the assigned area of responsibility and routinely conduct customer visits.
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
• Bachelor of Science degree for example in Mechanical Engineering or Process Automation.
• Industry and sales experience.
• Fluent verbal and written communication skills in local language and English.
• Direct and interactive computer skills and electronic business interfaces, including Microsoft Office, ERP and CRM systems
• Proactive and high-energy style
• Driving license
WHO YOU ARE:
You are passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity. You continuously push yourself to achieve new goals and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems.
Our Offer to You
By joining Emerson as a Sales Engineer, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
Our global Women in Stem initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and outstanding innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help cultivate fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
Get to Know Us
Find out more by visiting our LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube pages or at www.emerson.com
For more details about this opportunity, please contact Mara Romonti, International recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website