At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
This position is responsible to properly cover the sales in a defined area in Italy for Branson.
He will have to follow the BRANSON's sales strategies defined by the management and the sales manager, market studies, customer satisfaction, acquiring new customers, achieving budgeted sales goals. Will collaborate with the internal technical colleagues to define the right product to offer together with and solution.
• Sales skills as resourcefulness and capacity to establish strong relationship with customers
• Technical background useful to evaluate the applications feasibility and potential risks.
Is responsible to properly follow all customer's needs particularly OEM and key accounts
• Analyzing market and potential customers within his area
• Develops, in his area of activity the recommends strategies and executes sales.
• Working on other tasks given by sales manager
• Close collaboration with other core teams – Service, Marketing, Product management etc.
• Expected to use CRM&CPQ tools
• Close daily reporting to the sales manager and good interaction with the sales team
POSITION ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
Business travel 75% - approximately 10% international travel
MINIMUM BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
• University Degree with a Technical focus
• Proven advanced PC skills required (MS Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Effective procedure and workflow documentation skills required
• Self-disciplined detail-oriented individual with excellent interpersonal and communication
• English B2 Level
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Master's degree
• Specific knowledge of welding solutions and detailed knowledge of Branson product
• Specific Business Systems experience (CRM Oracle)
• Foreign language skills
Gaining market share cross all market segments in his assigned area and Nurture/maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
KORN FERRY COMPETENCIES:
Action Oriented, Business Insight, instill customer's Trust, Being Resilient, Persuades
Apply on company website