At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.Description
In this position the Job Holder is responsible for sale of instrumentation and solutions to achieve the agreed Sales, Bookings, Gross Profit and strategic targets in the agreed sales territory or within agreed Account types.
Directly engage with all direct and indirect customers to promote and sell appropriate products, solutions and services, management sales team in a scope of sale own products and solutions. Develop the market for products and solutions and generate profitable sales growth in line with agreed budget targets.
• Identify the market requirements and specifics, develop and execute the strategies and tactics for growth of orders and profitability within customers in the agreed sales territory.
• Actively promote and sell EPM Business and BU offerings including products, solutions and services in the agreed geographical area or industry of responsibility.
• Actively visit existing customers to promote the assigned solutions, entire product portfolio and services.
• Seek new opportunities to sell assigned solutions and services to new customers and industries.
• Negotiate with Customer relevant Business Contracts within the agreed Delegation of Authority – including discount, price and volume structures.
• Drive sales and proposal strategies with the sales support organization.
• Maintain a project opportunity list for the assigned sales area in the associated tools like CRM etc.
• Maximize both “face to face time” and other communication possibilities (telephone, e-mail, MSTeams, Webex, etc).
• Oversee, ensure and personally support the execution of committed contractual terms to customers in all business transaction.
• Continuously drive the improvement of customer satisfaction by understanding, communicating and executing solutions to their needs.
• Participate in customer development activities as trade shows, fairs, conferences aiming to promote the sale of products, solutions and services of designated territory
• Maintain and continuously develop high level of products and technologies knowledge required to perform the job.
• Report regularly to the direct supervisor on market trends, competition strategies and customer behaviors which may affect the Emerson business strategies.
• Report on quotation & project potential through POR and other reporting mechanisms.
• Observe the “Business Ethics” stipulated by Emerson.
• Practice and promote the “Think Customer” culture in all aspects of the role.
• Ensure that all transactions are properly screened and recorded in accordance with the company's Trade Compliance procedures and escalate any concerns or questions to the local Gatekeeper.
• Perform other duties as requested by the Supervisors.
• Engineering degree or comparable technical education.
• At least 4 years sales experience in the industrial market.
• Strong PC user.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Be an action oriented, self motivated, results driven sales person.
• Be a team player willing to work with other sales people in the region and globally.
• Fluent in English.
• Willing to travel in the region and international.
Apply on company website