About Emerson Emerson is a leading global technology, software and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
We help customers in the world's most essential industries solve the biggest challenges of modern life. Every day, our global workforce fulfills our unified Purpose and lives out the Values we hold close as an organization: Integrity, Safety & Quality, Support Our People, Customer Focus, Continuous Improvement, Collaboration, and Innovation.
Our Causes – Planet, Humanity, Champion, Inclusion and Future – shape, define and fuel Emerson's culture while inspiring our innovative spirit and driving our focus.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring possibilities, or recently received your MBA degree, you'll find opportunities with us. Join our team and start your journey today! Equal Opportunity Employer Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
并请您在申请职位前，务必仔细阅读以下链接的《隐私通告》。若您对前述第一段表述之内容或该隐私通告有任何疑问，请立即终止您的申请；若您继续该职位的申请，则视为明确接受前述第一段及该隐私通告中的一切内容。Your Person Information may be stored on servers that are located in your country of residence, Emerson Global Corporate or other countries. We may also share your Personal Information with Emerson's affiliates worldwide and necessary service providers. In these cases, Emerson will take reasonable steps to ensure that the data recipient is obligated either under the law or through contractual arrangements to provide adequate protection on the data received from us.
Please do read below linkage for “Privacy Notice” in details before your application. If you have any questions about the above first paragraph or this “Privacy Notice”, please discontinue your application immediately; if you continue your application, you will be deemed to have consented to the above first paragraph and all content in the “Privacy Notice”.
If you are an experienced product marketing professional looking for an opportunity grow, Emerson has an exciting platform for you! Based in Suzhou, China. You will be responsible for prioritizing the work of the product marketing team to support the achievement of the growth plans and the sales targets
• Visit customers with sales team to identify new business opportunities.
• Engage in customer relationships to gather and define requirements, suggest best product selection and provide product solutions to internal and external.
• Provide product / solution design, technical feasibilities and samples management with strategic objectives & profitability goals.
• Collaborate with other teams to implement application development and execute product changes.
• Provide technical support with field service team on product research and verification.
• Analyze marketing information about the competitors and provide commercial evaluation.
• Bachelor's degree or above in Engineering disciplines.
• A minimum of 5 years working experience in related industries, 3 years' experience in product management or PLC development is preferable.
• Deep understanding to refrigeration application, especially compressor racks unit, cabinets, CDU etc.
• Adaptable to an international environment with excellent analytical and communication skills.
• Good command in English.
Apply on company website