At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
- Develops and maintains the quality management system to meeting ISO9001:2015 requirements.
- Maintains and improves quality system and its measures.
- Obtains and maintains product approval.
- Performs/Lead process/vertical audits.
- Participates in vendor survey/audit activities.
- Identifies, plans and conducts training related to the quality system and product approvals.
- Administers corrective actions and preventive actions.
- Acts as the “Authorized Person” to liaise with product approval agencies and to provide effective means of coordinating certification control procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Electronic & Electrical Engineering, Quality Management System or relevant field.
- Qualify Quality Internal Auditor per ISO9001:2015
- Knowledge of Type Approval requirements for Process Measurement Equipment use in oil and gas industries, shipboard approval, and other hazardous application approval requirements.
Apply on company website