At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Experience in vibration analysis of rotating equipment, In situ dynamic balancing, laser alignment, motor current signature analysis (MCSA), oil analysis.
He/ she will participate in performing condition monitoring and vibration survey of all rotating equipment such as Turbine, Compressor, Blower, Pump, Gearbox and Fan.
To oversee a team of technicians/data collectors and manage assigned plant sites, customers.
- Manages and executes vibration monitoring contract.
- Performs Vibration Services activities, such as setting up vibration monitoring program, perform analysis and troubleshooting.
- Monitoring data acquisition of predetermined equipment, evaluating the collected data, reporting any findings with recommendations to customers and support in implementing the corrective actions.
- Prepares and submits analysis report to customer according to contractual term.
- Conducts basic administrative duties such as maintain engineering records and generate standard service reports.
- Aligns objective with sales, and conduct Demo/Testing of Equipment at customers' site.
- Performs Balancing and Laser Alignment Services Activities when required.
- Ensures Compliance to Emerson HSQE Policy.
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering preferably in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics with at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Candidate with knowledge on Vibration measurement and/or has ISO 18436-2 Category Level 2 Vibration Analysis Certification is preferred.
- Understanding of instrumentation and configuration tool is required. Software knowledge is advantageous. Eg. CSI 2140 Vibration Data collectors in combination with AMS machinery Health Manager Software.
- Effective verbal communication and good writing skills.
- Strong Knowledge on safety practices and procedures in process, petrochemical and chemical plants.
- A team player with strong problem-solving skills and task oriented. This person would preferably be self-motivated, has good time management and willing to learn.
- Ability to work and communicate with multicultural partners.
- Knowledge in Windows and PC applications preferred.
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. Learn more about us!.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company's values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our Culture & Values and about Diversity & Inclusion at Emerson.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to email@example.com.
Apply on company website