At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.Description
DIXELL, situated in Belluno, part of the Emerson Group, is a company that for years has positioned itself among world leaders of electronic regulation and control in Refrigeration, Conditioning and Retail fields. Tha company is looking for a SW Developer that will be responsible for the design and development of microcontroller software for technical applications and the test of the software in a simulated environment.
- Interact with and take direction from Group Leader and the Electronic Engineering Manager located at Dixell.
- Accomplish specific deliverables in new product development, sustaining engineering and cost reduction projects
- Create Design, Coding and Specification documentation in support of defined requirements.
- Produce quality focused code to fulfill defined requirements
- Participate in code reviews
- Actively participate in design discussions and reviews
- Bs' Degree or above in Electronics Eng. or Computer Science;
- Language experience – C required;
- Communications protocols (for example Modbus, TCP/IP) knowledge and experience preferred;
- Experience with Linux/FreeRTOS, HVAC applications, Networking, JSON, XML preferred;
- Experience with micro-processors;
- Development Experience of embedded products;
- Demonstrate good English language skills both written and verbal
- Windows Office applications;
- Micro-processor architecture;
- Basic hardware knowledge of micro controllers;
Apply on company website