At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.Description
Emerson GeoFields, a leading provider of software and services for the oil and gas pipeline industry is looking for a Senior Application Architect to work in our Atlanta office. This position requires strong experience in Microsoft .NET technologies. Knowledge of GIS and Esri ArcObjects are a plus.
- Architect, design, code, test, and deploy new features
- Establish and maintain standards for application architecture, development, documentation and deployment.
- Mentor other developers in application architecture and development of the solution
- Actively participate in code walkthroughs/inspections to ensure consistency and quality
- Follow the established software development methodology
This role does not require travel.Requirements
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 8+ years of .NET architecture and development experience
- Relational data access and persistence techniques using .NET/C#
- Experience in ASP.NET Web API
- Experience in enterprise software development
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and conceptual skills
- Ability to collaborate with other team members in the execution of large-scale projects
- Esri ArcGIS and ArcObjects development experience preferred
- Xamarin Forms development experience preferred
- Web development experience preferred
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by calling 1-314-553-2544 (V/TTY/TDD) or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Apply on company website